How to change the text Messages and GUI screens while Installation

Hi

    I am creating a customized CD for Installing RedHat 9. While installing in the text mode after running the loader during package installation I want to change the copyright message. In the anaconda source.I have even found the file ( text.py)(Hope I am right). I have created the RPM again by changing that file. I a have replaced the loader,init of the initrd.img with the new one from the RPM created.

   But again while installing I am getting the same old copy right message.Is there any steps to change the initrd.img after changing the python scripts in the Anaconda.
Also give me some inputs to rebuild the GUI images .
please help me

Thanks
John

For more information please visit http://linux.bitdefender.com/