Pre-release / Beta

Hi,

I am trying to build a custom installation of Fedora Core 3.
All is going well until i was using the kickstart method.
But recently i tried to install it in interactive mode and got two
strange messages. Thus a unsuccessfull install.

The Messages are...

1. After the first boot into graphical interface and clicking next ...
 Something like " Thankyou for downloading this pre-release version of
Fedora Custom Core 3,. This is not final version......"  etc...

and
2. After all the phases like, parition, boot loader, time zone
selection when the
message about scanning packages comes. the system says ..
" You are trying to install  on a machine which isn't supported by
this release of
Fedora Custom Core 3"

Any details, about my what i am doing wrong...
Thanks a lot in advance...

--
Regards
JSK