Re: Updating HOWTO

Paul Pianta wrote:
On Sat, 2005-02-19 at 17:37 -0500, seth vidal wrote:

Yes, but a feel a bit strange about editing stuff that others have created. I have sent email to the individuals who seem to be the most active to see what their response will be.

that's the glory of a wiki - if they don't like your changes - they can
roll them back :)
-sv

I saw this wiki and used it before. I didn't realize just how wikis rock until I started using one here http://phpwebsite-comm.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page. I am not sure why I would ever use docbook again. It is strange editing other people's stuff but then that's no different than submitting patches to a software application.

<snip anaconda wiki history>

So I wouldn't count on the Twiki as a relevant source of information any
longer but anyone can do with it what they wish - but I would suggest
starting from scratch on a new platform wouldn't be such a bad idea -
maybe something official in the Fedora Doc Project?

Hope that clears some things up - good luck!

I hope that you can leave it up for awhile. I don't see that much changing in the production of a customized installer.

Greg