Re: internationalization and customization

Thank You very much.
For now I am searching a way to add armenian locale...
There is no armenian locale in FC3, and I have compiled and added to the
my system it myself.
A far as I understand, I should recompile glibc to add armenian locale,
but didn't yet clearly know how should I do it.
And a second question, that how can I ad armenian locale to the list of
languages, in which anaconda can do installation.
For example I can cp russion po file to armenian and edit it.
But how can I add it to anaconda?
And where is that console font that I have to change ( because I am pretty
sure in that font there isn't armenian letters)

Thank You very much again.
I think this is my greatest problems in my work ;)

Good Luck!
Norayr