Using network.py for postinstall

We need to do the network configuartion of our kickstart installed maschines in the postsetup section. So I'm wondering if it is possible to use network.py to do that and start it with the required parameters from a command line.
At this point I may need to say, that I'm not so familiar with python scripting, but as I understood network.py does all the network configuration stuff in anaconda.

Thank you for any suggestions and comments

Claude