kernel installation in anaconda

Hello,

I need some help. In my costume FC distribution I've added a bootsplash support. I've made some changes in packages to made bootsplash work right after kernel
rpm is installed. And everything is fine if I install kernel manually in working system. But I have a problem when kernel is installed by anaconda (during the
system installation process).

As I understand installation of kernel is doing by new-kernel-pkg script which is running after the kernel package installed (%post section of kernel.spec).
So, to eneble bootsplash right after kernel rpm installed I've added a  --kernel-args="video=vesafb:ywrap,mtrr vga=0x317 splash=silent" option to
new-kernel-pkg so this kernel arsuments prints in grub.conf.

Ok, when I install kernel manually everything works fine. But when kernel installed by anaconda those kernel arguments didn't appear in grub.conf.

Anyone have suggestions what may be wrong?

And sorry for my english please.

   --
  {00} Peace, Pavel Ivanov
 / \/ \  E-mail: pi@xxxxxxx