Re: [patch] anaconda-10.1.0.2-quotefstype.patch

On Tue, 2004-12-14 at 14:39 -0700, Danen Br�wrote:
> Here's a quick patch for two related bugs that caught me until I found
> the post here:
>
> Anaconda produces an incorrect anaconda-ks.cfg for LVM+MD by not quoting
> the argument to --fstype. As the post suggests, you can simply remove
> the --fstype <arg> part all together and anaconda will guess that the
> fstype for anything starting with pv. should have the "physical volume
> (LVM)" type. But, this patch makes it work as the ks file is currently
> generated.

Thanks for the patch, applied to CVS.

Note that it really helps to also stick patches in bugzilla
(https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla) in addition to mailing them to
avoid them getting lost.  I noticed this one (and your other from last
week) and flagged them to avoid them getting lost, but I can't always
guarantee that I succeed at doing that.  If they're in bugzilla then
they at least come back to haunt me when working on bringing the bug
count :)

Cheers,

Jeremy