Re: editing the HD install partition?

On Sunday 05 December 2004 01:57, Robert P. J. Day wrote:
> filed under FC-test2.  what's the protocol for how bugs are filed and
> potentially brought forward?  if something is a bug under, say, FC2,
> and is *still* a bug under FC3, apparently, it won't appear under FC3
> in bugzilla unless someone refiles it.  this makes it annoyingly hard
> to find bug reports sometimes.

Seems to me that RH has implemented BZ suboptiminally:-)

A bug in gamin (which I've just been admiring) applies to more than one RH
product - FC3 and all nahants. I don't think the current product/component
ordering is best; as a user I gave a problem in anaconda 10. it' only
important to RH which environments use that release. _I_ (the generic user)
dont care and probably the current ordering gives rise to many duplicates
that could be avoided if the current idea of "product" was dropped.

--

Cheers
John Summerfield