Re: can you NFS install using a DVD iso image?

How are you going to retrieve files from the inside of a iso image
without mounting via loopback.  There might be something that can
retrieve files from the inside of iso image, but why add the
complexity. KISS, just mount the iso via loopback and be done with it.

-miah