Installation tree hierarchy not found

Hello all,
I get the following error message on my customized fedora distro when I
try to run the system-config-packages program.

Installation tree hierarchy not found
The path /mnt/cdrom does not look like a valid installation source.

It could be that it looks different in English, I translated from dutch.
I stripped a bunch of packages but I didn't alter much on the
system-config-* packages.

Can anyone tell me what causes this error and how I can fix it?
Thx
--
Met vriendelijke groeten,
Kind regards,