Why X-CD-Roaster can burns a bootable CD-RW used in CD-ROM, but mkisofs, gnometoaster CANNOT ?

Dear all,

In RH90, I try to make a customized bootable CD, when I use mkisofs and Gnometoaster 1.0 Beta6, the CD is bootable in CD recorder, but not CD-ROM (you may ignore the error arise from record speed and CD-RW disc and CD-R disc)

Dear all,

In RH90, I try to make a customized bootable CD.
When I use cdrecord or gnometoaster 1.0 Beta 6, the CD is bootable in CD recorder only, but not CD-ROM (you may ignore the cases arise from record speed OR different discs as CD-RW or CD-R)

But X-CD-Roast Version 0.98 alpha 13 (just default value to burn CD from iso file) can produce a CD-RW disc that boots from CD-ROM.

I guest the reason is :-
mkisofs or gnometoaster burns TOC in PMA, but X-CD-Roast burns TOC in lead-in area of the CD

Did anyone know the option in cdrecord so that I can force my CD Recorder to burn the TOC to PMA just as X-CD-Roaster did ?

For X-CD-Roaster

http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/linux/RHL-9-Manual/getting-started-guide/s1-disks-cdrw.html#S2-DISKS-CDRW-XCDR

FYI.

cdrecord -v speed=4 dev=0,0,0 /RH90/mydisc.iso blank=fast

mkisofs  -r  -J  -T  -v  -V "My Disc" \

-c isolinux/boot.cat  -b isolinux/isolinux.bin -no-emul-boot \

-boot-load-size 4 -boot-info-table \

-o /RH90/mydisc.iso /RH90/i386

聊天室、收音機、Games 等多項功能
全新 Yahoo! Messenger