Re: changing installer images

> I have the same problem but I dont undestand de
> solution ! What you said is that i have to create a
> tar from the /usr/src/redhat/BUID ? extract the files
> in other location, modify the png's files and the buid
> the tar again, descompress in the /usr/src/redhat and
> then buid the rpm ??
>
> Is that correct ? if not, what that I have to do ?

Here is the simple way.
1. Obtain your src.rpm file, run the command
2. rpm -ivh anaconda-images.src.rpm
the source tarball will be at /usr/src/redhat/SOURCES/
3. untar the sources, make necessary changes
4. compress using the appropriate compressing technique (bzip/gzip)
5. cd /usr/src/redhat/
5. rpmbuild -ba SPECS/anaconda-images.spec
Now your rpm is ready.

For more info refer:
http://www.linuxworks.com.au/redhat-installer-howto.html
http://www.contribs.com/contribs/rsi/howto/SME%20Anaconda%20HowTo.htm