Re: anaconda-d] Re: FC3 working anaconda todo

On Fri, 2004-05-28 at 21:07, R P Herrold wrote:
> On Fri, 28 May 2004, Joshua Jensen wrote:
>
> > Can you provide an example?

> I have reviewed the man pages for dhcpd and dhcpd.conf when
> this thread started. While there is a mechnism fo rhanding out
> TZ offset, I m not aware, nor do they disclose any parameter
> for handing out, or for a dhcp client to receive and use,
> ntpserver information.

>From my dhcpd.conf:

option ntp-servers ntp;

This works perfectly post boot with both system-config-time and
dhclient. Certainly in the case of dhclient if that option is present it
will build a functional ntp.conf

--
   Tim Fletcher                      .~.
                                     /V\      L   I   N   U   X

Organic chemistry is the chemistry of carbon compounds.  Biochemistry
is the study of carbon compounds that crawl.
                -- Mike Adams