Re: FC3 working anaconda todo

> * Firewall/security screen UI improvements
>   * Trusted devices goes away
>   * Trusted ports -> dialog.  Add translations
>   * SELinux needs to be put in here somehow better than it currently is.
>
> * LVM support
>   * A few weird failure cases sometimes, need better error handling
>   * Are there new useful options to add?

I would like to see support for installing onto an encrypted root partition
(using cryptsetup/dm-crypt).  I am currently working on a patch for Red Hat's
mkinitrd that will add support for creating the necessary initrd.  The
changes to anaconda should be pretty simple, but supporting sophisticated
authentication techniques (physical tokens, etc.) may get a little tricky.

--
Mike