Re: Where to start ??

Edward Finlayson wrote:

Hi all,
	I love anaconda and feel it to be the best installer out there, so it was
logical that I would want to use it as the installer of choice.
My question is this where do I start to modify anaconda for my own
distribution.

A good place to start is to read the Anaconda Wiki site:
http://rau.homedns.org/twiki/bin/view/Anaconda/WebHome

Also, you will probably want to read up on what Progeny has been doing with Anaconda.
http://lists.progeny.com/archive/anaconda-workers/200403/msg00058.html
http://platform.progeny.com/anaconda/

The Progency stuff is probably not exactly what you're looking for, but it is a good place to start to learn how/what they did to modify Anaconda for a non-RH distro.

Hope this helps,
Akbar