Where to start ??

Hi all,
	I love anaconda and feel it to be the best installer out there, so it was
logical that I would want to use it as the installer of choice.
My question is this where do I start to modify anaconda for my own
distribution.
I have built a custom distro using LFS for a server farm. This I now have
worjing the way tha I want and I am in the porcess of using rpm to package
all of the individual software packages, but as yet I have no installer.
Anaconda  is particularly well suited to an rmp based install and look great
as well. However I don't know where to start for a base distro as most of
what is covered in this list is redhat based. I was wondering if anyone out
there had anyexperience or knew of any docs that i could chase down covering
the matter of using anaconda with an original distro rather than tweaking an
existsing one.

Yours Hopefully

Fin.