RE: FW: Missing RPM

If you just want to add RPMs, you only need genhdlist.  If you want to
remove RPMs, change the installer, optimize the CD layout for your
packages, etc., then you need buildinstall and friends.  Check out this
site for more information:
http://rau.homedns.org/twiki/bin/view/Anaconda/AnacondaDocumentationProject

Forrest