Re: method= param ignored?

Ed,

If this is update 1 of RHEL3 RedHat broke that functionality in the
anaconda between the one in the Update 1 beta and the one released with
Update 1.  Are you using update 1.

I have created a patch if needed.

You can check where it is trying to go on the alt-f3 screen.

-Connie Sieh
Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory