Re: regarding grub.conf file

Hi,

  This is stored in a file called, .buildstamp.

  It is in all of the initrd.img and other image files created by
buildinstall(mk-images). Anaconda reads it initially from
bootdisk.img/initrd.img/.buildstamp when doing a CD install.

its pretty tedious to edit all of the images and change the .buildstamp
files. I suggest learning how to use the anaconda-runtime buildinstall
script.

Stafford