Re: How to record output from kickstart

On Sat, 07 Feb 2004 17:14:33 -0800
Alex Tang [Alex] wrote:

Alex> hi folks.

hi,

Alex>
Alex> I was wondering if anyone knows of a good way to record the output from
Alex> the %post section of a kickstart script, as well as have the output go
Alex> to the screen.
[...]
Alex> I know that you can do something like this using the program "script",
Alex> however it seems that you can only use that in interactive mode...not
Alex> useful in a kickstart environment.  I've also tried using "screen",
Alex> executing a script and also logging, but that doesn't seem to work either.
Alex>
Alex> Does anyone know how to do this?

use tee

--