How to record output from kickstart

hi folks.

I was wondering if anyone knows of a good way to record the output from the %post section of a kickstart script, as well as have the output go to the screen.

I have a pretty complex kickstart file that i use to setup a bunch of different things on new machines. One thing that's been annoying me is that i sometimes i have to sit there and watch what it's doing to record various pieces of information. I'd like to be able to record all the output from the %post script section of the kickstart file to a file as well as print it normally to the screen.

I know that you can do something like this using the program "script", however it seems that you can only use that in interactive mode...not useful in a kickstart environment. I've also tried using "screen", executing a script and also logging, but that doesn't seem to work either.
Does anyone know how to do this?

thanks.

...alex...