From: Manilal K M [mailto:manilal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 14 January 2004 04:33
To: Alexander Rau
Cc: anaconda-devel-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Anaconda documentation

Hello everybody,
   I am not a expert in the source code of anaconda. and know only little
python. But I have some experience with anaconda and I have logged all my
experiments with anaconda. It may be useful while preparing the
documentation. I am happy to share those documents for the project.
Meanwhile I have little/no experience with CVS(I need help).
   I have a doubt regarding a file. Which file contains the code for the
progress bar(one which shows the status of the package
installed) ?
regards
Manilal