Adding Arabic language support

Hi all,

I would like to add Arabic language to anaconda/Fedora where the user can
see all anaconda messages, windows, and help in Arabic and I have started
in this issue but I need some help, what are the steps to add a new
language to anaconda? for now I think the steps are:

add Arabic to comps.xml w/translation  [DONE]
add support-arabic group to the comps.xml groups for
     fonts-arabic.rpm (freeware Arabic fonts)
     kde-i18n-arabic.rpm (kde Arabic support)  [DONE]
add Arabic to anaconda lang-table file [DONE]
translating po/ar.po      [WORKING ON IT]
translating po/timeconfig/ar.po  [WORKING ON IT]
translating anaconda-help
provide anaconda-images/rnotes with Arabic translation

did I miss anything here?
and how can I post my work to the project?

Thank you all
Basem Narmok