Anaconda Wierd Behavior?

We have a heavily customized Red Hat 7.3-based distro.  We use
buildinstall / mk-images.i386 to remake our boot diskettes for each
errata kernel that is released (the boot diskettes match the kernel we
are installing via kickstart).

The past 2 times we've done this, Anaconda has strange behavior in the
GUI install.  Any key we touch changes the video resolution.  If I
partially populate ks.cfg and have it prompt for partitioning, I'll
start typing numbers and the resolution will change for each number I
type.

I hit Ctrl-Alt-F2 and the resolution changes.  What the heck is going
on?  Last time we had this, we had removed the XFree3 packages from our
image.  We added them back assuming buildinstall was using them for the
bootdisk images.  This time, XFree3 is there and we're back to square 1.

Any ideas would be appreciated.  We are using ALL 7.3 errata.

/Brian/
--
       Brian Long                      |         |           |
       Americas IT Hosting Sys Admin   |       .|||.       .|||.