Using the same kickstart info for DVD and network installs?

I have a standard kickstart file for installation of a "correct" setup across the network. Now I want to support DVD installation as well (but also keep the network option.) I have created a kickstart file which is identical to the other one, except the install source is different, but I really don't like maintaining two different files that are nearly the same. Is there a better way to organise the information? I guess I could avoid dual edits. etc. by keeping all commands in external sources and use make to generate the actual kickstart files, but does anaconda offer other options?

- Toralf