getfullcomps.py: TypeError: iteration over non-sequence (again)

I still have problems with getfullcomps.py (Red Hat 9 version) on a custom distribution directory. Full output is included below. Since last time I've updated some packages and removed others, in order to get rid of unresolvable prereqs, but as you can see, this did not help a lot. As for the missing packages, I really want to keep the references, as I'd like to be able to use redhat-config-packages to remove these from an existing setups (these are mainly packages I no longer have current RPMs for, but that are typically installed already on systems upgraded from earlier OS revisions.)

Any ideas?

WARNING: Unable to find package efibootmgr. This may be an arch-specific package. WARNING: Unable to find package elilo. This may be an arch-specific package. WARNING: Unable to find package gtkam-gimp. This may be an arch-specific package. WARNING: Unable to find package AnotherLevel. This may be an arch-specific package. WARNING: Unable to find package WindowMaker. This may be an arch-specific package. WARNING: Unable to find package acroread-plugin. This may be an arch-specific package. WARNING: Unable to find package dosemu. This may be an arch-specific package. WARNING: Unable to find package enlightenment. This may be an arch-specific package.
WARNING: Unable to find package fvwm.  This may be an arch-specific package.
WARNING: Unable to find package fvwm-themes. This may be an arch-specific package. WARNING: Unable to find package fvwm-themes-extra. This may be an arch-specific package. WARNING: Unable to find package gnapster. This may be an arch-specific package.Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "/usr/share/comps-extras/getfullcomps.py", line 188, in ?
   main()
 File "/usr/share/comps-extras/getfullcomps.py", line 104, in main
   for req in hdr[rpm.RPMTAG_REQUIRENAME]:
TypeError: iteration over non-sequence

--
- Toralf