Re: what variables impact CD not found

Thanks for the tip.

I went into image.py and changed the folder descriptors to match my folder
tree (instead of /RedHat/ I put /mydistro/).

However looking at the code you sent the error message I should receive
would be something like this:

---------------------Wrong CDROM---------------------------
-
                     -
-                That's not the correct mydistro CDROM.                 -
-
                     -

Isn't it?

However I am getting:

------------------------CD Not Found---------------------------
-
                     -
-             The mydistro CD was not found in any                        -
-             of your CDROM drives. Please insert                         -
-             the mydistro CD and press OK to retry.                      -
-
                     -

Which script is responsible for this message?

Thanks

AR