Re: what variables impact CD not found

It may be time that you looked at the source for anaconda.  In image.py
you will find the code that checks that the proper cd is in the cdrom
drive.  From anaconda 9.0(slightly edited to decrease size)

Connie Sieh
Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory

                        f = open("/mnt/source/.discinfo")
                        newStamp = f.readline().strip()
                        try:
                            descr = f.readline().strip()
                        except:
                            descr = None
                        try:
                            arch = f.readline().strip()
                        except:
                            arch = None
                        try:
                            discNum = getDiscNums(f.readline().strip())
                        except:
                            discNum = [ 0 ]
                        f.close()
                        if (newStamp == timestamp and