Re: buildinstall

Does anybody know by what is the line "RedHat Linux (c) 2003..." on the anaconda screen during the package install and the "Welcome to RedHat Linux" during boot up impacted?

Thanks

AR

Alexander Rau wrote:

> Thanks Forrest

> Is there a detailed dwescription anywhere on what the individual

> switches (comp, pkgorder (I guess I know this one), version, product

> and release) stand for and how they impact the output of the

> buildinstall script?

Not that I am aware of. In fact I am not certain of the impact of most

of these myself. --pkgorder is obvious, and --release is the name that

it uses when it runs mediacheck. I do not use --comp, and I haven't run

into problems yet, although I don't know exactly what it is for.

Forrest