Re: buildinstall

On Wed, 2003-10-01 at 19:18, Alexander Rau wrote:
> Is there a detailed dwescription anywhere on what the individual switches
> (comp, pkgorder (I guess I know this one), version, product and release)
> stand for and how they impact the output of the buildinstall script?

Well, since you asked nicely...  for everything in current trunk
anaconda's buildinstall

pkgorder: File to use for pkgorder (Basically required)
comp: Used internally when composing trees so they get built in the
  right chroot  (Not needed by anyone but me :)
version: Version to call the tree being built (Required)
release: Name of the release (Required)
product: Name of the product (Required)
debug: Spit out more of the old output (it's much quieter by default
  these days :-)
second: Used internally by builddistro for wackiness (Never should be
  used manually)
buildinstdir: Used internally by builddistro to keep track of what the
  directory to use is  (Shouldn't ever have to be used except
  internally to builddistro)

Then, you also need to pass the top-level of your tree.

Cheers,

Jeremy