Rebuilding Anaconda RPM

hi,
i have downloaded anaconda 9.0 source and i have changed the references
to my own distro's name and i have created anaconda and anaconda-runtime
directories in the following location on my system:

/usr/src/mydistro/instimage/usr/lib/anaconda
/usr/src/mydistro/instimage/usr/lib/anaconda-runtime

I have a few doubts now:

1. Can i replace the anaconda and anaconda-runtime directories in
stage2.img and netstage2.img before burning them on the CD??

2. Is it necessary to replace the default anaconda rpm that comes along
with redhat with the anaconda rpm specific for my distro?? If so how do
i generate anaconda rpm from my distro's anaconda directory
(/usr/src/mydistro/instimage/usr/lib/anaconda).

Thanks
Google!!