RE: mkisofs - burn a CD without create TRANS.TBL

Thanks for all the feedback from everyone.

dwc

-----Original Message-----
From: Taylor, ForrestX [mailto:forrestx.taylor@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2003 12:01 PM
To: anaconda-devel-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: mkisofs - burn a CD without create TRANS.TBL

Chan, Dominic wrote:
 > Is there a switch for mkisofs that when creating iso image, it will
NOT
 > create TRANS.TBL all over my directory?

Don't use -T.

 > But I am getting the message
 > Warning: creating filesystem that does not conform to ISO-9660

This is nothing to worry about.

 > Another strange thing that I saw was that it is creating a new
 > isolinux.bin
 > file and the boot.cat file is unchanged. I thought the mkisofs
creates
 > only
 > a new boot.cat file.

Try removing it and see if it creates it again.

Forrest

Both the individual sending this e-mail and The Lubrizol Corporation
intend that this electronic message be used exclusively by the individual
or entity to which it is intended to be addressed.  This message may
contain information that is privileged, confidential and thereby exempt and
protected from unauthorized disclosure under applicable law.  If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or
agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient,
be aware that any disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of
this communication, or the use of its contents, is not authorized and is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication and are not
the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and permanently
delete the original message from your e-mail system.