custom ks.cfg creation after anaconda starts

Hi All,

I saw a small posting on one of the newsgroups that there is a way
to generate a custom ks.cfg after anaconda starts.

Basically what I have created is a custom kickstart network install
cd. On the cd are a number of prebuilt ks.cfg files, which I can
select by giving a label.

What I am looking to do, is add say a script with options so before
anaconda reads in my ks.cfg, I can create one on the fly and use it.
Options will be various install servers, type of install ...
I do not know python, so I am opting for some else, say dialog. Which I
have managed to use in the past in %pre writing the information to
ramdisk. Is there a simple way to add a script to the begining of
anaconda?

This will be used for users who do not have much experience with linux,
not everyone has a floppy, so the cd/hd must do all the work.

--
trax <traxtopel@xxxxxxxxxx>