rebranding redhat

Hi,
I'm working on a modified version of redhat-9 and I'd like to make
it "legit" in terms of trademarks and copyrights. I have read all I
could find in the archives and on Red Hat site and am just more confused.
Seems like I'm not even suppose to call it Red Hat Linux when I redistribute
it even if it's not modified because the Red Hat product is not just the
cds but when I download it they say it is Red Hat Linux!? It is supposed
to be GPL but I can't redistribute it under its name, even if it's still GPL.
(I'm not trying to make a buck here, just to do the right thing)!?

If a consultant wants to rebrand it for its costumer, so he can redistribute it
whitout saying it is Red Hat (as forbidden by the tradmarks law), what is in
practice the way to stay on the safe side? What's the business with redhat-logos
and redhat-artworks, etc. I guess he'd have to replace every occurence of Red Hat
in anaconda, anconda-help, anaconda-images ant the the release-notes by something
else except for the copyrights. Would it be okay if he kept the RedHat directory
on the cd? What about all the other packages like redhat-config-stuff and others.

If someone could clarify this for me I'd really appreciate it a lot.
Thanks.
--
Philippe Gendreau