RE: How to Create a Custom Bootable Redhat 9.0 CD on a single CD

You might consider looking at the "build_ks" script that is part of
http://kickstart-tools.sf.net.  If you grab the latest version from CVS
(or install the RPM), you can hack the code to generate comps.xml for
you.

This is Perl-based code we use to make our own internal releases.  We
use a flat config file with each RPM-version-release so we can revision
control our releases down to the exact version and release of each RPM
(this is required to reconstruct a kickstart from 2+ years ago).

build_ks was recently improved to support generation of comps.xml for RH
9, so give it a whirl or hack it up to do what you need.

/Brian/