RedHat Logo in KDE Initialize script

Hi,
I am trying to develop a Custom Design Distro based on RedHat 9. While everything went right, I am facing one problem.

When KDE loads up after each startup, it initializes the services, during that the redhat logo appears. how do i eliminate that ?

Furthermore, I have found that redhat is more oriented towards GNOME , and i am trying to have KDE.

Regards and anticipating a reply from ur end.,
Subhangini

Latest movie trailers. On your mobile. http://server1.msn.co.in/sp03/gprs/howcani_movie.asp With GPRS.