which option to modify while customising redhat9

hi,
i was little confused, in redhat 8, to modify the boot messaging options, we go for syslinux.cgf but in case of redhat9 is it isolinux as because when the installation starts it displays isolinux . ( this question may be silly though) .

the next is in boot.msg file, is it ok, if i remove, splash.lss file . will there be any error. and finally, i struggled to find, the format of writing the boot.msg file like the various special charcter enconding .

is there any url wherein we have such information.

regards and expecting answers ,

saurav

It's hatke, it's new. It's classic Kukunoor. http://www.3deewarein.com Watch 3 Deewarein.