comps.xml

Hi,

(1) I am working on RedHat 9. I modified comps.xml and added a new group. I
wanted that this group (netscape) could be selected by default. After
modifying comps.xml, I created the new bootdisk.img by the commands of
genhdlist, getfullcompd.py, and buildinstall. When I installed RedHat 9
again, the group of netscape did show up on the Category, but it was not
selected. Does anyone know why I could not select the netscape group by
default. Did I miss something on the following commands?

<group>
    <id>netscape_browser</id>
    <name>Netscape Browser</name>
    <description>Netscape on RedHat 9</description>
    <uservisible>true</uservisible>
    <default>true</default>
    <packagelist>
        <packagereq type="default">netscape</packagereq>
    </packagelist>
</group>

<category>
  <name>Browers</name>
  <subcategories>
     <subcategory>netscape_browser</subcategory>
  </subcategories>
</category>

(2) I also tried the group of "KDE Desktop Enviroment" which was not default
selected when I installed as the Workstation. I added as followings, but it
also didn't work.

case 1 :
<uservisible>true</uservisible>
<default>true</default>

case 2 :
<uservisible>false</uservisible>
<default>true</default>

Anyone knows how to use <default>true</default> correctly? Is there some
documentation which tell us more details about the commands on comps.xml?

Thanks for your help.
Hong