FW: Boot.img

Hello

We are using the following scenario:

            Custom RedHat AS 2.1 CD (we modified them to our needs)

            Boot disk with a KS.CFG

The problems is when we make a change to the CD and re-burn them  you must
also create another boot disk using dd or rewrite and the boot.img file on
the CD.

Then we must manually copy the KS.CFG file onto the new floppy.

What I would like help on is how do I take our KS.CFG file and incorporate
it into the BOOT.IMG on our CD. That way when a user creates a boot disk
from our custom CD's the KS.CFG file is already on the diskette and there is
no need to manually copy it.

Thank you

Rick Kornfeld