Re: loader

Hi all,

and especially Pinnolo,

Sorry I had to start a new thread for this did not
have the old mails to reply to.

Regarding your loader problem recently I also faced
the same problem with another Laptop in this case an
NEC laptop.

I think I found the solution but I do not know why
that is the solution. So if some gurus on this list
could explain it to me I will be grateful.

The trick is to keep pressing some key on the keyboard
while the boot process is continuing. For instance Num
Lock. Just keep on pressing and releasing the key and
voila the kbd works in the mediacheck stage also.

I did not pass any arguments to the installer. Just
pressed enter and it worked.

Bye,

Arindam Dey

=====