RE: RH9 minimum installation CD

I tried to make a mini distribution out of redhat9 but failed.
I deleted many rpms I didn't want, and modified the comps.xml
After buildinstall, my stage2.img is only 56M, much smaller than
the original redhat9 stage2.img. Maybe I deleted some important rpms
that buildinstall need them to build stage2.img or hdstg1.img.

when I try haddrive install, the error message is:

Could not find platform independent libraries
consider using $PYTHONHOME to [:]
'import site' failed: use -v to traceback
Tracdback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/bin/anaconda", line 28, in ?
import sys, os
ImportError: No module names os