From: David Brownlee
To: avner@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, May 05, 2003 9:59 PM
Subject: Re: Re:Re: install from custom

Thanks for the suggestion.  After posting my message, that was the next
thing I tried.  Unfortunately, it did not work for me.  I can not imagine
what I might have  done wrong since it is just copying a file.  Anyway,
someone else posted his "recipe" for making RH9 CD-ROMs and those steps have
worked for me.  I have been able to remove unwanted packages and add non-rh
packages and get it to fit on a single CD-ROM.  The last step is to upgrade
the rh9 packages and put the kickstart file on the CD-ROM so that I'm only
prompted to set the root password.  I think this part of the process was
working for me already so I'm hopeful that I will meet might objective
tonight.

Thanks again for your reply!  It is appreciated.