Re: how does one create a new comps.xml file?

On Thu, 9 Jan 2003, Robert P. J. Day wrote:

Since Shrike was released to the RedHat Network subscribers today will
there be a "comps-9.tar.gz" tar file soon?

I am starting down my road of customization and these "comps" files would
be very handy right now.

Thanks to RedHat for such fine software.

-Connie Sieh
Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory