Re: failed to detect hard drive

On Tue, 2003-03-04 at 23:22, Brent M. Clements wrote:
> Michael, You cannot get a stock linux kernel to work with the Raidzone
> products. The only way we've found to actually upgrade the raidzone
> products is by going through raidzone.
>
> We have learned our lesson and will NEVER EVER purchased a raidzone
> product again.

We also have a raidzone raid system.  A little research shows that they
only things that they compile themselves are:

lilo
devfsd
pump
kernel
initscripts
modutils

All the other packages either are from RHL7.1 or from community sites.
The interesting part is that most of these packages are GPL'd, which
means that you, or anyone else who gets them from raidzone can ask for
SRPMS.

Thanks.
Peter