Automatic LVM partitioning

I need to autopartition a system such that on the first drive there is a
small (~256MB) root partition and 1GB swap partition. On the remaining
space on this drive and all other drives a LVM PV should be created.
These PVs should all form one VG.

Is this possible within the current auto partition request system or
would a replacement class be required to do this? If so i am unsure on
how the non-gui classes are used, any pointers to helpful documentation
on hacking such changes into Anaconda would be very much appreciated.

On a aside: Are there any methods my which i can test this partitioning
code, possibly using UML. I cannot partition the system i am currently
running the installer from.

Keep up the good work!
--
Rob 'robster' Bradford