forcing usage of the third (last) cd

Hi!
I need to copy the cds (while installing) on the installed box
for later use by a kickstart install for the clients.

I can copy the first cd and all the subsequent cd that will be
asked, but not the last.

I'm thinking a way to force usage of the third cd would be to have a
package on it which would be installed by default and not visible
in the packages list the user will see.

Now, the question is how can I make sure that this package will be on
the last cd and no other. I have looked at splitdistro but am not yet
sure how the packages are spreaded on the different cds.

If anyone could provide some insight, it would be very appreciated.
Thanks a lot.
--
Philippe Gendreau