Re: problem about burning redhat 7.3 cd1

> On Tue, 2002-06-18 at 09:23, eksolo@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> >

> >   I have downloaded all the updated rpms listed in the redhat errata,
> >   and now I want to burn a set of cds of updated redhat7.3.
> >
> >   I copied all things in original redhat7.3 cd1 to d:\redhat7.3\cd1,
> >   then started nero5.5.8.2 , and in "New Compilation" dialog box I choose
> > this:
>
> You need to make an ISO-9960 image under unix before you burn it using
> mkisofs.  Additionally there are other steps required before making the
> CD to properly integrate the updates.  See
> http://www.linuxworks.com.au/redhat-installer-howto.html for more
> information.

This is a bit garbled.
Use mkisofs to make the ISO image
Use CD-burning software such as cdrecord to burn the image to CD.

--
Cheers
John Summerfield

Microsoft's most solid OS: http://www.geocities.com/rcwoolley/

Note: mail delivered to me is deemed to be intended for me, for my disposition.

If you don't like being told you're wrong,
	be right!