Re: Making a DVD Install CD

Sorry, John, I forgot to hit the 'Reply All' button.

John Summerfield wrote:
I certainly doubt it, as the original iso was 1.5GB. When I added 7.2, it grew over 2 GB.

If it has source on it too...

The RHL 7.3 CDs amount to 3 Gbytes.

I forgot about the sources. Can anyone verify that the Red Hat DVD has an md5sum implanted in it?

Something akin to this I should think:
fprintf(stderr, "Error - Unable to open file %s: %s\n\n", fname,
	strerror(errno));

You will need this among the includes:
#include <errno.h>

I tried this, and the error was that the file was too large. Does anyone have any ideas to get this to work?

Forrest

P.S. isolinux seems to work great (as per John's suggestion). I can build a 7.2 install tree and a 7.3 install tree, and use each of their kerenels/initrd.imgs to boot from. This allows for all of the modules included in the original cdboot.img to be included for my DVD install. I'll post my findings later.