DUD with USB floppy Issue, RH72

Hello,
	This is regarding an issue with Red Hat 7.2 SCSI RAID adapter driver
installation as DUD using USB floppy.
During installation USB floppy driver will load first and claim sda node
then SCSI driver load as sdb. While rebooting this order is getting
swapped.. Due to this I could not reboot the system!!!!..  This is because
lilo is registered with sdb.. Is there is any way to solve this issue?.. Or
can anyone please suggest a way to make USB floppy driver load first
always?.. This issue is only with USB floppy drives.   I am already using
initrd update to fix the initrd creation bug with anaconda and it works fine
with normal floppy drives.

Thank you
Manoj