Re: getting anaconda on CD

On Fri, 14 Dec 2001, Erik Troan wrote:

> This will work fine, and is the "right way" of doing things.
>
> That said, as of 7.2 you can create a "RHupdates" directory at the top of
> the CD (or NFS tree) and put new .py, .so, or anaconda files in there and
> they'll be used preferentially. This is really designed for testing, but it
> should work fine for real CD's as well.

Oh how cool!  That means that I should be able to copy the contents of the
updates floppy to the RHupdates directory and not have to use the floppy.
Even better would be a new version of parted which I assume will be coming
sometime in the future.  Now if only i could do this with the
keymaps-i386 file, life would be really sweet.

--
          Bill in Denver